Long and Foster Community Service Event
June 6, 2014: Long and Foster, Ashburn spent several hours power washing the house and deck, trimmed bushes, tilling the vegetable garden, and loaded four truckloads of lumber and branches to be recycled for a LVC Receiver in Round Hill, VA.
Loudoun Volunteer Caregivers 20th Anniversary Video
What We Offer
Assisted Transportation for frail elderly and disabled adults who because of physical limitations are not able to use public transportation services. LVC volunteers provide transportation for needs such as:
- Medical appointments
- Cancer treatments
- Physical therapy, chiropractic care, hydrotherapy, speech therapy
- Grocery shopping, prescription pick up, Interfaith Food pick up
- Errands, voting and non-medical needs.
Supportive Services for Loudoun County residents who have physical disabilities, but because of age or income are not eligible for services provided by the county, state or federal governments. Caregivers provide services such as:
- Grocery shopping for the care receiver
- Food bank delivery
- Respite sitting to assist families who care for family members with Alzheimers, dementia, ALS, Parkinson’s disease
- Weekly phone calls
- Friendly visiting
- Help with paperwork
- Handy Helper through the Chore Corps program
Money Management Program provides assistance to vulnerable low-income persons with few financial resources, yet who are the most vulnerable to financial exploitation or neglect. This Caregivers’ service uses a group of dedicated and trained volunteers who give their time to help with budget management for those in need.
Loudoun Volunteer Caregivers
704 South King Street, Suite 2, Leesburg , VA 20175
Phone: (703) 779-8617
© 2014 Loudoun Volunteer Caregivers. All rights reserved.